I am running a boutique Executive Recruitment Firm in India post graduating from a leading French Business School. One of my client a leading Renewable Power Solutions ( Solar Distributed Energy ) firm which is also backed by Petronas Group has mandated us to find them Management Students ( MBA/MS/ Other Professional Courses ) who would be interested to do an Internship in India ( Gurgaon, Near Delhi ). The selected candidates would be working closely with their Sales and BD teams to target
QR Code Link to This Post
This would be a paid 6 months internship ( Generous Compensation in INR ) and the company would sponsor the candidate ( Visa/Work Permit )
The client is dedicated to the distributed (rooftop) sector and has a unique advantage of understanding this space as compared to other leading players. The company specializes in rooftop solar power plants for on-building rooftops, car parks, and open spaces within the premises on Build Own Operate Transfer (BOOT) basis and is an end-to-end solution provider – including Design, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Monitoring and Maintenance. The USP of the company is its business model- delivering immediate, risk-free savings with no investment from the customer or any hassle of operations or maintenance, combined with full attention to their needs. The company strives to create value for its customers through efficiencies in development, financing, construction and operation of distributed solar energy projects across the country.
Client has a diverse portfolio of clients including manufacturing organizations across Aerospace & Defence, Automotive, FMCG, Consumer Durables, Pharma, Food processing, etc. as well as commercial establishments like Retail chains, Educational institutes, Hospitals & Healthcare, Office buildings, Malls etc.
A Great Place to Work® Certified Organization
Job Details of the Position:
• Meet prospective/existing clients, manage, orchestrate and present direct proposal.
• Meet existing clients to map further business opportunities both within India and other international locations.
• Close new business deals by methodical follow-ups with latent clients.
• Facilitate the understanding of the company’s business model and products.
• Maintain and expand the existing client database of the organization.
• Acquiring industry specific knowledge by participating in conferences, representing the company for brand awareness.
• Market research.
• Provide key strategy suggestions.