€900Jan 1st 2020: Share 85m2 flat with rooftops view - Pere Lachaise. (Paris)
Disponible JAN 1, 2020
salle de bain non privative lave-linge/sèche-linge dans l'appart meublé stationnement sur rue pas de chats - Ron-ron pièce privée appartement en copropriété
QR Code Link to This Post
My actual flat share/roommate leaving Jan 1st, I am looking for someone to replace her.
The apartment is a large comfy 85m2 - 2 bedrooms - furnished with care, with quite an amazing view over Paris rooftop & monuments, including EiffelTower.
I share it for 15 years now. I am officially subleasing half of the place (1 room + use of common rooms) with owner authorization. We are 2 persons in the place.
My request is a little specific as I now know with which profiles things can go smoothly.
I hope you understand.
I am looking for :
- a single +30 person (female/male)(no couples, sorry)
- independent & active (working outside the place / travelling for work is a +)
- possibly living between 2 cities as I do.
I am very oftenly away and would appreciate someone with a similar profile to keep the right balance in the apartment.
The apartment is:
- top floor with elevator & caretaker
- 2 bedrooms separated by a large living room
- full equipped (washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, oven, cooking tools, electronics, etc)
- large & quite bathroom with tub
- wooden floor
- smoking, but ventilated with care
- shops, buses & subway (L.2 & 3) across the street
- 11th arrondissement accrocs the street (5min from Republique, Bastille, Marais)
The room is:
- with a 2p storage bed
- clear view over Paris
The rent is 900€ / person (for each of us)
+ 100€ provision/person on bills (internet, electricity, TV, insurances, etc)
I wish to find someone planning to stay for a year at least.