Victvs Global is looking to recruit an exam invigilator to work in Vaux-le-Pénil, France on Saturday 26th October.
QR Code Link to This Post
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
The successful applicant will oversee professional, high-stakes examinations for adult candidates.
Examination sessions last for 5-8 hours and invigilators receive around 10 days' notice on upcoming assignments. Due to the nature of this work, flexibility is required.
Please note, this work is offered on a freelance or contractor basis.
We pay €18.00 EUR per hour.
• To oversee and supervise candidates during written examinations.
• To ensure that all procedures and instructions are followed in order to protect the integrity and security of the examinations and examination materials.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Preparation of assessment room and examination materials
• Recording and checking candidate identification
• Communicating the examination process and instructions to all candidates
• Distributing the examination materials
• Supervising examinations to ensure that they are carried out in accordance with our specified instructions and standards
• Marking examination papers (if required)
• Completing examination and candidate documentation
• Recording candidate grades and results via online system
• Allow candidates to re-sit examinations if necessary
• Receiving and returning examination materials
• Sincere, Honest, Reliable
• High Level of professional and personal integrity
• Able to establish trust and confidence
• Respect and use discretion
• Good judgement
• Accuracy / attention to detail
• Flexible attitude to work
• Good communication skills
• Computer literate
• Able to communicate confidently, effectively and professionally
• Able to demonstrate good organisational and administrate skills
• Work on their own initiative
• Private address and access to a secure computer with reliable internet connection
• Follows instructions confidentially
• Punctual / good time management
• None required however experience invigilating or equivalent preferred
Please send your resume and a covering letter to us as soon as possible.
Selected candidates will be contacted by a member of our team with further instructions on how to complete your application.
If you are selected, you will be required to complete basic training before you are approved to invigilate at our examinations. Our interview and training process can take up to three hours to complete.
*Please note that this position is not basic examination invigilation. This work requires considerable commitment to both initial training and ongoing professional development as well as requiring a good level of English language ability.
At Victvs Global we will work with you to ensure that you are well prepared to deliver the services required of you but it is essential that you are aware of the requirement for training and approval, before you submit your application.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract