marquez cette publication comme favoriteCommunication Officer Bilingual English/French (Paris)cacher cette annonce
compensation: 30KE + advantages type d'emploi: Contrat
QR Code Link to This Post
SmartSteps seeks for an international Association a Communication Officer. English is the working language.
• Assists the Communication Director in the creation and implementation of any kind of communication support
• Responsible for the logistics of organised and co-organised events
• Ensures the release of any kind of support on the websites
• Is responsible for the accuracy of the data published on the websites
• Creates content for the social media and release contents, when approved
• Builds and maintains the contact databases and ensures data accuracy
• Email campaigns
• Works with external suppliers
• Keeps the communication server up to date and organised
• Administrative help for other members of the team on an ad-hoc basis
Communications Officer skills:
• At least a bachelor's degree in Communications, Public Relations or related field
• A minimum of two years' experience in communication
• Working language English. Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of digital marketing tactics
• Ability to work under pressure and to solve problems quickly and effectively
• Knowledge of WordPress and Mailjet would be an advantage
Salary: 30K€, health care 100% paid, 37 hour week, 5 weeks holiday plus 11 extra RTT days, luncheon vouchers, hours Mon-Thursday 9-5.30pm and Friday 9-5pm. Start date: 3 January 2019
Intéressés seulement. Recruteurs, veuillez ne pas contacter ce demandeur d'emploi.
ne PAS nous contacter pour des services ou offres non requises