Looking for an American/Australian/Kiwi after-school babysitter (Rueil-Malmaison)
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for an American, Australian or Kiwi nanny to take care of our 2 daughters (1and 4 years old) after nursery/school and on Wednesdays. Evening babysitting opportunities will be available, but not mandatory.
We live in Rueil-Malmaison (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rueil-Malmaison), a charming town 15 minutes from Paris by train (RER).
The schedule is as follows:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 4pm to 7:30pm: pick up our baby at daycare at 4pm, walk to our oldest daughter's school for 4.30pm, walk home, take care of dinner & showers, put the baby to bed.
- Wednesday from 9am to 7pm: sole care of both girls, take our oldest daughter to activities (music at 11am), lunch, dinner & showers.
We believe in firm and benevolent education, in constant communication with children, and we try to guide our daughters towards being autonomous, empowered, smart and respectful human beings.
To encourage this, we will provide a monthly budget to be used on craft supplies, books for the children, as well as parenting or child development publications that may be of interest to you.
Do *not* apply if:
- you don’t behave with other people’s children as if they were your own.
- you think the only thing you have to say to parents when leaving is “all went well okthxbye.”
- the way small children learn and evolve does not amaze you every day.
- you have never read a book about parenting.
- you are not rigorous and tend to forget things sometimes (like a child's medication or a message from the teacher).
- you don’t have perfect grammar in English and a rich vocabulary.
- Hourly wage: €15.00/h net (gross salary: €19,31/h)
- Minimum each week: 24h
- Extra hours possible 2 to 6 evenings per month
- Salary is declared, so we pay for your: health insurance (Sécurité Sociale); pension contributions; unemployment insurance (Pôle Emploi)
- We pay 50% of your transportation pass (giving you access to the entire Paris region)
- 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
- Driving license (not required)
- If you are obsessive about tidiness and cleanliness, you can add 6 hours of housework per week before the school run.
ne PAS me contacter pour des services ou offres non requises