Le Repertoire de Gaspard is offering one qualified childcarer accommodation, a job and free French lessons!
QR Code Link to This Post
If you are passionate about childcare-education and enjoy contact with children, a unique opportunity has arisen at Le Repertoire de Gaspard to work for a family and get accommodation included.
The family based in the 5th arrondisement, near the famous Pantheon, need an English mother-tongue childcarer to look after their 3 year old son.
Note we also have many other options available.
• Monday 4pm - 8pm
• Tuesday 5pm - 8pm
• Wednesday 2pm - 8pm
• Thursday 4pm - 8pm
• Friday 4pm - 8pm
Start ASAP. School holiday periods are off UNLESS family requests for help in advance.
Note possible to add additional hours before the start time if the person is willing to help with some grocery shopping, evening meal preparation. Cleaning and ironing services are NOT expected.
You can expect
• Contracted job
• Cheap accommodation – only 300 euros a month. This includes
Studio : 9m2 with bedroom, small kitchen, dishwasher, shower, separate door entry access from family home, toilet is shared). Wifi access.
• Competitive salary – up to 14 euros net an hour plus help towards travel costs
• Free French classes tailored by level
• Free French cooking classes
• Pack of materials for the job and training
• Weekly workout groups – including running and yoga classes
• Lots of fun social gathering with employees
• Opportunities to do our Early Years Childcare diploma program
All you need to do is ensure :
• You have valid working papers for France (EU citizen OR have a working visa)
• Childcare experience, especially with little ones
• Basic French
• At least two childcare references
Visit our website www.lerepertoiredegaspard.com for more information
Interviews will take place via Skype or Whatsapp in the first instance and successful candidates will then be invited to the office near the Champs-Elysses for face-to-face interviews.