Join our English-speaking childcare agency and you also join a worldwide community who meet in France to live, work and explore Paris.
QR Code Link to This Post
Le Repertoire de Gaspard provides amazing training and employment opportunities, plus administration support and a top work perks program!
Families are searching for mother-tongue English speakers help their children for after-school hours. The aim is to maintain and develop his curiosity of English in general.
Starting from now, you will finish in July 2020. Typical hours are
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays 4pm to 7.30pm; Wednesdays half or a full-day.
Tasks include preparing and sharing meals, bath-time and bed-time routines, story time, English games and activities that the agency can train you about.
If you love children and educating them in English, this is a super opportunity to work one-on-one with a child.
Perks we can offer you are
• Contracted job
• Free French classes tailored by level
• Free French cooking classes
• Pack of materials for the job and training
• Assistance finding accommodation
• Weekly workout groups – including running and yoga classes
• Lots of fun social gathering with employees
• Opportunities to do our Early Years Childcare diploma programme
All you need to do is ensure :
• You have valid working papers for France (EU citizen OR have a working or student visa)
• Childcare experience
• At least two childcare references
Interviews will take place via Skype or Whatsapp in the first instance and successful candidates will then be invited to the office near the Champs-Elysses for face-to-face interviews.
Please send us your CV today by replying to this advert.
For more details about us and the work we offer see www.lerepertoiredegaspard.com and apply directly online or check us out via