Willi's is seeking a candidate to join our team in the role of assistant sommelier / barman / cellarman.
QR Code Link to This Post
In the heart of historical Paris, we offer a regularly-changing completely fresh seasonal menu to complement our extensive and versatile small grower Rhônesque wine list. We are a close knit team and seek the right person for a progressive role.
You have respectable dining room French and a spirit of self improvement and can work efficiently in a friendly, vibrant environment with our guests and other staff members.WSET Level 2/3 preferred with a healthy, working knowledge in wine, love of food, passion and positivity. You possess a can do attitude, are naturally hard working as well as friendly, flexible and outgoing. Previous bistronomique, fine dining restaurant experience would be an advantage.
Principal roles include :
• Recommending wines, assisting customers with their wine queries; serving our wines with appreciation and professional care
• Cellar management; day cellar prep for the bar and bistrot, maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and care, quarterly stock take
• Participating in wine tastings developing in depth wine list and tasting selection knowledge
• complete menu knowledge and allergy awareness
• taking bookings in a correct, complete manner, welcoming guests
French working visa required.
Full time, «35 hour week ». Monday-Saturday. 2 days off. Competitive salary, meals on duty, equal share of tips. Please send us an up to the hour resume with a covering letter detailing relevant information and outlining your current status and goals via @mail.