Le Repertoire de Gaspard is offering one qualified childcarer a job and free French lessons!
QR Code Link to This Post
If you are passionate about childcare-education and enjoy contact with children, a unique opportunity has arisen at Le Repertoire de Gaspard to work for a family and get accommodation included.
The family based in the 15th arrondisement, near the bustling area of Beaugrennelle, need an English speaking childcarer to look after their 9 year old son.
Note we also have many other options available.
• Monday 6.00pm – 7.30pm
• Tuesday 6.00pm – 7.30pm
• Thursday 6.45pm – 7.30pm
• Friday 6.00pm – 7.30pm
Start ASAP. School holiday periods are off UNLESS family requests for help in advance.
Note possible to add additional hours before the start time if the person is willing to help with some grocery shopping, evening meal preparation. Cleaning and ironing services are NOT expected.
You can expect
• Contracted job
• Competitive salary – up to 14 euros net an hour plus help towards travel costs
• Free French classes tailored by level
• Free French cooking classes
• Pack of materials for the job and training
• Weekly workout groups – including running and yoga classes
• Lots of fun social gathering with employees
• Opportunities to do our Early Years Childcare diploma program
All you need to do is ensure :
• You have valid working papers for France (EU citizen OR have a working visa)
• Childcare experience
• At least two childcare references
Visit our website www.lerepertoiredegaspard.com for more information
Interviews will take place via Skype