A family is seeking an experienced English-speaking childminder to look after two children aged 4 and 2 years old every Tuesday and Friday from 4.30-7.00 pm and Wednesdays from 11.30 am- 7.00 pm for a total of 12.5 hours a week.
QR Code Link to This Post
Contracted by Le Répertoire de Gaspard, a reputable childcare agency opened in 2006, we offer up to 14 euros net (after taxes) an hour, up to 50% of your travel costs and a top perks program!
Your responsibilities would include:
-Collecting the children from school
-Preparing a snack
-Helping the children with their daily routine
-Speaking to the children in English to help the acquisition and proposing educative activities
-Assisting with dinner
If you work through Le Répertoire de Gaspard, you will be entitled to:
• Contracted job
• Competitive salary
• Free French classes tailored by level
• Free French cooking classes
• Pack of materials for the job and training
• Assistance finding accommodation
• Weekly workout groups – including running and yoga classes
• Lots of fun social gathering with employees
• Opportunities to do our Early Years Childcare diploma program in September 2020
• You have valid working papers for France (EU citizen OR have a working visa)
• Childcare experience
• At least two childcare references (preferably childcare related 😉)
If this sounds like the job for you, please send us your CV today via this advert or through our website: www.lerepertoiredegaspard.com.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!