Just arrived and looking for work? Are you an English speaker?
QR Code Link to This Post
Le Repertoire de Gaspard has a super post for an English speaking educator.
See the info below and get in touch today : )
Situated in the prestigious Neuilly area, a family with two girls aged 7 and 9 years old need your help on weekdays.
The hours are Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays from 4.30pm to 7.30pm; Wednesdays 12noon to 7.30pm and Thursdays 6pm to 7.30pm.
The girls are already familiar with some English and love music so you would be expected to encourage them further using the agency’s materials and training tips.
Send us your CV today to and visit our website to learn more
See how easy the process is at https://www.facebook.com/RepertoiredeGaspard/videos/499454504224052/
You can expect:
• Contracted job
• Salary of 11 to 14 euros net an hour. For this post up to around 1300 euros net a month
• Free French classes tailored by level
• Free French cooking classes
• Pack of materials for the job and training
• Assistance finding accommodation
• Weekly workout groups – including running and yoga classes
• Lots of fun social gathering with employees
• Opportunities to do our Early Years Childcare diploma programme
All you need to do is ensure :
• You have valid working papers for France (EU citizen OR have a working visa)
• Childcare experience
• At least two childcare references
Interviews will take place via Skype or Whatsapp in the first instance and successful candidates will then be invited to the office near the Champs-Elysses for face-to-face interviews.
Come join our English speaking community today and enjoy your chance to live, work and study in Paris.