QR Code Link to This Post
A long-standing family with the childcare agency Le Repertoire de Gaspard needs help for after school hours.
In addition, you will benefit from many perks by working for us such as free French lessons.
The children are aged 4 and 9-year-old twins, based near Pont de Sevres.
Hours are Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 4.15 pm to 7.30 pm and Wednesdays from 8.45 am to 7.30 pm.
The start date is asap until July 2020.
The children are already familiar with some English so you would be expected to encourage them further using the agency’s materials and training tips.
See how easy the process is at https://www.facebook.com/RepertoiredeGaspard/videos/499454504224052/
You can expect:
• Contracted job
• Salary of 11 to 14 euros net an hour
• Free French classes tailored by level
• Free French cooking classes
• Pack of materials for the job and training
• Assistance finding accommodation
• Weekly workout groups – including running and yoga classes
• Lots of fun social gathering with employees
• Opportunities to do our Early Years Childcare diploma programme
All you need to do is ensure :
• You have valid working papers for France (EU citizen OR have a working visa)
• Childcare experience
• At least two childcare references
Interviews will take place via Skype or Whatsapp in the first instance and successful candidates will then be invited to the office near the Champs-Elysses for face-to-face interviews.
Come join our English speaking community today and enjoy your chance to live, work and study in Paris.
Send us your CV today !