Le Repertoire de Gaspard is offering a range of childcare educator jobs for expats in Paris.
QR Code Link to This Post
Since our creation in 2006, we have helped thousands of expat employees into work in France. We have an excellent retention rate amongst employees and families and were even shortlisted as best childcare agency in Paris by Expatriates Magazine!
Perks include :
• Competitive salary – 11 to 14 net an hour for childcare jobs/ 15 to 20 net an hour for teaching posts
• Help finding accommodation
• Free tailored French lessons by your language level, run by an accredited Alliance Francaise qualified teacher
• Contracted jobs
• Transport cost aid
• Banking and medical support
• Help with social security
• Regular social events.
Jobs include :
Looking after children in a home children (including after-school pick-up), helping the children to speak and learn English with our methodology, preparing and sharing meals/gouter time with them. No French required for the job.
In addition it is possible to undertake a paid for childcare diploma at our ‘Paris Institute of Childcare Training,’ (Paris ICT). We are the only training centre in Paris to provide this opportunity to native English speakers.
Check out our website for more information or apply now by sending us your CV and references.
See www.lerepertoiredegaspard.com and www.parisict.com