SANDEMANs NEW Europe is renowned for its famous FREE TOUR and specialized, top-quality walking tours, designed for and loved by independent travellers from around the globe. We promote walking tours in 20 cities around Europe, the Middle East and the US - we're a growing business in an exciting industry. We see tourism as more than travel; by making walking tours accessible to more people we hope to bring wider cultural understanding and mutual appreciation across the planet.
QR Code Link to This Post
We're seeking an enthusiastic Tour Supervisor Assistant to join our team in Paris.
Tour Supervisor Assistant's perform an essential support role at the meeting points of our daily walking tours, providing assistance to the Tour Supervisor Manager in a broad range of organizational, administrative, customer service and sales-focused tasks. Working as a Tour Supervisor Assistant involves being outdoors, helping with the coordination of the start of our daily walking tours, interacting with and assisting travelers from around the world.
Tour Supervisor Assistants also assist with ticket sales and provide information about our tours and the city to our guests.
We look for candidates who are friendly and confident, who speak fluent Spanish and English and have fantastic people skills. You should have strong sales abilities, be motivated to provide excellent customer service and be passionate about the city
Ideally, candidates should have previous customer service and sales experience, but for the right person with the right attitude and drive, this role can be a great opportunity to kick-start your career in these areas and in the tourism industry in general.
The role of Tour Supervisor Assistant includes:
• Assisting in the organization of tour meeting points and helping to ensure the smooth running of tours
• Interacting with customers and clients in multiple languages and providing effective face-to-face customer service
• Ticket sales and cash handling
• Answering questions and providing information to tour guests
• Providing support to the management team in ad hoc tasks
• Working in a diverse team of people from a variety of countries and working backgrounds
• We are looking for someone to work 30 hrs/week. 5 days/week, days off: Monday, Tuesday (open to negotiation).
• A competitive salary.
• The opportunity to work in a very international and communicative environment
• Everyone is an essential part of a team
• We value personal and professional development within the company
• Be based in Paris
• Be a people-person with great communication skills
• Be friendly and energetic (love to smile)
• Feel confident when talking to people
• Be persuasive and competitive
• Have excellent face-to-face customer service skills
• Be able to speak English and Spanish
• Be available to start ASAP