SANDEMANs NEW Europe is renowned for its famous FREE TOUR and specialized, top-quality walking tours, designed for and loved by independent travellers from around the globe. We promote walking tours in 20 cities around Europe, the Middle East and the US - we're a growing business in an exciting industry. We see tourism as more than travel; by making walking tours accessible to more people we hope to bring wider cultural understanding and mutual appreciation across the planet.
QR Code Link to This Post
We're seeking an enthusiastic Partner Relations Officer and Pub Crawl Leader to join our team in Paris.
This is a fun, rewarding and varied job, where no two days are the same, this position will be ideal for someone who is sociable and outgoing and enjoys working with people. It's a great mix of partner relations, customer service, group leading and public speaking skills - so an opportunity not to be missed!
Your role will include:
Pub Crawl Leading:
- Guiding visitors from bar to bar, chatting to young people from around the globe and generally having a good time.
Partner relations officer:
- Developing and fostering business relations with hotels and hostels in the cities we operate in.
- Ensuring that our accommodation partners are always well supplied with our promotional material and provide the first point of contact for many of our business partners.
- Provide to our clients with our marketing material (a backpack or luggage trolley is provided for this job) and to maintain a healthy relationship with our existing clients. (please note some heavy lifting is required).
- A competitive salary
- 30hrs/week(non-student) or 21hrs/week(if student)
- The opportunity to work in a very international and communicative environment where everyone is an essential part of a team
- We value personal and professional development within the company
Pub Crawls: 2 or 3 times/week in the night.
Partner relations: deliveries flexible but availability on Wednesday and Thursday would be great.
- Be based in Paris
- Be a people-person with great communication skills
- Be friendly and energetic (love to smile)
- Feel confident when talking to people
- Be persuasive and competitive
- Have excellent face-to-face customer service skills
- Be physically fit (to carry out deliveries)
- Be able to speak English and Spanish, and some French
- Be available to start ASAP