La Cuisine Paris, a cooking school offering French cooking classes in English in the heart of Paris, is looking for a Food Tour Guide team member to join our small, hardworking team for the summer season.
QR Code Link to This Post
The position hours and days are flexible.
The Ideal Candidate will be a 'native' with extraordinary knowledge of Paris, Food, and Culture. Able to deliver top quality Food Tours with the spirit and management skills to continually focus on developing and creating new top quality experiences.
• Excellent customer focused and client service orientation - previous experience in the hospitality or service industries is preferred, e.g. waiting tables or serving in cafes, restaurants or hotels.
• Excellent knowledge of Food and Culture
• Enthusiastic and friendly with Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent Customer service skills, excellent relationship development skills/
• Punctual, responsible and reliable - you'll be a key part of a small team.
Must have working rights in France.
If you are interested in joining our small hard-working team, please reply to this advert with a copy of your CV and a covering email/letter stating your interest in the position.