€725/ 14m2 - PASSAGE DU GENIE: VERY FUNCTIONAL STUDIO (PARIS 12th, FRANCE)
0BR / 1Ba14m2Disponible MAI 1, 2020
lave-linge/sèche-linge dans l'appart meublé ne pas fumer stationnement hors voirie appartement en copropriété
QR Code Link to This Post
14 sqm furnished studio, 4th floor without elevator, good condition,
separate renovated bathroom with a shower and toilet, kitchen corner.
Closest metro stations are :
Nation : metro lines 1, 2, 6, 9 + RER A
Reuilly-Diderot : metro lines 1 and 8
As you see, this studio is VERY well connected to the rest of the city :
- metro line 1 and RER A both go straight through Paris, RER A goes further way out of Paris
- metro line 2 goes to Charles de Gaulle-Etoile (Arc de Triomphe) through the north (Belleville, Pigalle, Monceau)
- metro line 6 goes to Charles de Gaulle-Etoile (Arc de Triomphe) through the south (Place d'Italie, Denfert Rochereau, Montparnasse, La Motte Piquet-Grenelle, Trocadero)
- metro lines 8 (Bastille, Republique, Opera, Concorde, La Motte Piquet-Grenelle, etc...)
and 9 ( Republique, Havre Caumartin, Franklin Roosevelt, Trocadero, Pont de Sevres) are also crossing Paris in a very useful way
Attached pictures were made
- for pictures 1 to 12, shortly after the renovation of November 2014.
- for pictures 13 to 17, after the renovation made in early 2017
Washing machine and refrigerator have been changed recently for bigger models.
The rent is 725 euros per month (reduced to 700 euros for every month for which the rent is paid before the 5th day of the month), including rent and charges of the building.
Additional costs include
- Electricity (monthly provision of 30 euros, adjusted to actual at end of lease),
- Participation to taxe d'habitation : 35 euros per month
- telecoms (monthly provision of 35 euros, adjusted to actual at end of lease)
- one time per annum insurance premium
- a reasonable relocation fee
The studio should be available November 4th, 2020 (date to be confirmed)
for a long-term rental (renewable one year lease at least).
If you are interested :
- please contact us mentioning GENIE as a reference in your email.
- please briefly introduce yourself, including your name, nationality, age, what you do in Paris, and also your email address;
- please mention your ideal move-in and move-out dates
Thank you !!!
ne PAS me contacter pour des services ou offres non requises