We are a small, friendly, well-established International tax firm seeking a tax professional or an IRS Enrolled Agent for our clients' income tax preparation work. We have recently relocated to our new office, near the world famous; Champs Elysees, Paris, France. We are looking for a qualified person to join our growing company. This position includes reviewing and filing 1040s for our wealthy international clients. The clients' file may include family trusts, K-1s and S-corps.
QR Code Link to This Post
Basic knowledge of the French language, as well as the desire to learn is preferred, but not required. If you think, this is the right company for you, please send us your CV with a cover letter.
The Ideal Candidate will have;
* Have 1 + years of experience preparing individual, personal property tax, and working with Trust Funds, or classes in topic
* Know how to time manage to meet deadlines
* Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word, and Outlook
*Possess an Accounting Degree or Certificate, or an IRS Enrolled Agent Certificate
* Ability to work as a team member, but also work independently & be a proactive problem solver
* Demonstrate desire for professional growth and development